'Padmasri' Dr.Shobha Raju wishes Challa Rama Phani



Om Namo Narayanaya!

During the launch of my book 'Access Success Infinite...' my kids gave me  surprise and screened a small clipping about my life's journey with wishes sent by none other than my Guru, 'Annamayya Pada Kokila', 'Padmasri' Dr.Shobha Raju garu, who always fondly blesses and address me as her brother. What more anybody can ask for except such magnanimous, affectionate gesture from a great lady who dedicated her life to propagate Annamacharya Sankeertanas and established Annamayya as a global name in every household. 

Here is the link of her blessful wishes.


'Padmasri' Dr.Shobha Raju wishes Challa Rama Phani

Please share your feedback below the video. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diabetis ? Don't worry ! Be happy with Stevia !

Hanuman – The Communicator par excellence

Is Personality Development required to build your Career?